We are pleased to announce that we are currently in the process of recruitment, please click on the link below for a detailed job specification of our latest vacancies.
Bookkeeping and payroll supervisor
If you are interested in applying for a position with us please complete our Application Form, which can be downloaded in PDF format by clicking on the link below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
There is an initial interview, and then if shortlisted normally a second interview takes place which may include a competency based test. We may also ask you to complete a Personality Profile Questionnaire, the results of which would be shared with you.
Application for employment
Please return the application form to Marsland Nash Associates, Unit 4 Brunel Buildings, Brunel Road, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12 4PB, for the attention of Zohan Nash.
Why work for us?
- Death in Service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Pay your professional subscriptions
- Company mobile phone (not all positions qualify for this)
- Flexi-time working
- Half day Friday working
- Duvet Fridays
- Extra holiday days at Christmas
- Holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Dress down Fridays
- Generous commission paid to you if you introduce clients or employees
- Open and informal culture
- Regular staff meetings, everyone is involved in the development of the practice
- Social fund and committee with regular events
- Modern IT systems with a proactive approach to systems development
- Growing practice giving rise to opportunity
- Non departmentalised, so all technical staff are exposed to a wide variety of clients and work