We are currently fully staffed and have no vacancies, however please keep an eye on this page for any future vacancies that may arise.
Why work for us?
- Death in Service Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Pay your professional subscriptions
- Direct applicant bonus - If you join us directly and not via a recruitment agency or by a member of our staff referring you, you will qualify for a signing on bonus of 5% of basic salary upon successful completion of a probation period, payable via PAYE (Subject to T&Cs).
- Company mobile phone (not all positions qualify for this)
- Flexi-time working
- Parking Permit
- Half day Friday working
- Duvet Fridays
- Christmas closure period 24 Dec to 1 Jan, all days given as extra holiday
- Holiday entitlement increases with length of service
- Casual wear every day
- Free snacks and fruit bowl provided
- Generous commission paid to you if you introduce clients or employees
- Open and informal culture
- Regular staff meetings, everyone is involved in the development of the practice
- Social fund and committee with regular events
- Modern IT systems with a proactive approach to systems development
- Growing practice giving rise to opportunity
- Non departmentalised, so all technical staff are exposed to a wide variety of clients and work
Our Latest News
From 1st January 2023 there will be a new VAT penalties regime in force, this will affect all VAT registered businesses. Please click here for further information.
Marsland Nash Associates, Accountants,…
The November Budget Summary report is now available setting out the main changes that were announced by the Chancellor Jeremy Hunt. Click here for more information as to how the changes may affect you …