RECOMMENDED BUSINESS BOOKS from MARSLAND NASH
These are a small selection of business related books that we feel are worth a mention.
- The E Myth Revisited – Michael E Gerber
- FISH – S Lundin, H Paul & J Christensen
- The 80/20 Principle – Richard Koch
- Five Star Service One Start Budget – Michael Heppell
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People – Stephen R Covey
- How To Be Brilliant – Michael Heppell
- Inside the Magic Kingdom – Tom Connellan
- Givers Gain – The BNI Story – Ivan Misner
- The Beermat Entrepreneur – Mike Southon & Chris West
- Against the Odds – James Dyson
- Brilliant Life – Michael Heppell
Did you find what you were looking for ? No - then please email us and we will get straight back to you.
If you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve this website for your benefit then please contact us. All comments and criticisms welcome.
Our Latest News
Spring Budget Report - Budget for Growth
Following Jeremy Hunt's first Budget speech, we have created our Budget Summary report which outlines the key points in relation to personal tax, pension savings thresholds, business tax and more.
Minimum Wage Rates Increase from 1 April 2023
Employers should be aware that all minimum wage rates increase on 1 April of each year. This includes all National Minimum Wage rates and the National Living Wage rate.
See the table below that shows the c…
- Vantage Point House
- Silverhills Road
- Decoy Industrial Estate
- Newton Abbot
- TQ12 5ND