Marsland Nash Associates - In House Information Videos
This is an exciting new page which will be populated with informational videos created by Marsland Nash staff and Directors and we hope that you will find them informative and interesting.
If you require any further advice on any topics covered, please give us a call
Will your next car be electric?
- Should it be a company car?
- What are the tax benefits of owning an electric vehicle as a company car?
Click on our video link HERE to find out more from Steve Marsland....
Reverse VAT Charge in the Construction Industry
Important changes to VAT in the construction industry start on 1 March 2021 when the reverse VAT charge comes in. We have produced a video to help clients understand if they are affected and how to apply the changes.
The video covers:
- What customers/suppliers may be affected
- What work is CIS work and what is excluded from CIS
- What is an end user or an intermediary supplier
- Cashflow impact
- How to raise an invoice and complete a VAT return with the reverse charge
- What is the 5% disregard rule