COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES from MARSLAND NASH
Every company is required to maintain what are called “Statutory Records”. These records are a separate compliance requirement from the accounts and tax returns, and it is a legal requirement to keep them under the Companies Act 2006. We offer the following comprehensive support service to take this burden off your hands.
Company Secretarial requirements can be complex, and involve a lot of paperwork and forms to be completed correctly and filed within certain deadlines with Companies House. Knowing which paperwork is required, how to complete it and when to file it is not straightforward and in many cases requires specialist knowledge and experience to get it right.
We aim to take the burden away from you and ensure all legislative requirements are met.
What are Statutory Records?
In simple terms they are made up of the following:-
- Minutes to record what decisions are made by Directors/Shareholders
- Companies House official forms
- Companies House “Confirmation Statements” CS01
- Registers listing certain items including Shareholders, Directors, Share Transactions, Mortgages/Charges etc
It’s also important to note that all Dividends declared are required to be recorded via minutes in the Statutory Records and associated vouchers produced for the shareholders.
Specialist Company Secretarial Department
At MNA we are specialists in this area, with fully trained and experienced staff available to support you. We have invested heavily in the systems required to provide you with an efficient and accurate support service for your company. In addition you will always have access to our department’s knowledge and expertise, to provide you with support and advice on any Company Secretarial issue you have.
We can complete works on a per event basis as and when requested, alternatively we offer packaged services which are fully inclusive of many of the most common Company Secretarial tasks.
- Basic Service: Includes the annual Confirmation Statement CS01, annual minutes required with the Statutory Accounts, and processing Directors Change of Details.
- Full Service: Basic Service plus a further 13 common tasks.
- Per Event: We also offer some per event only services which are less common and more complex.
- Dividend Service: Various service options depending on regularity and work required, to ensure compliance with the dividend regulations.
- Registered Office Service: Use our offices as your Registered Office so you have nothing to do in this regard.
Full details of these services can be found in the various downloads available on this page.
Did you find what you were looking for ? No - then please email us and we will get straight back to you.
If you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve this website for your benefit then please contact us. All comments and criticisms welcome.
Our Latest News
These are the suggested reimbursement rates for employees' private mileage using their company car from 1 March 2019.
Where there has been a change the previous rate is shown in brackets.
Hybrid cars a…