|Pension Automatic Enrolment
With the Governments changes to Work Place Pensions, “Auto Enrolment” is the Automatic Enrolment of all employees in a workplace pension scheme in order to provide an income in retirement. It is probably the greatest change to workplace pensions that we have experienced in the last 30 years and it is affecting every employer from those with one employee right through to large Plc’s.
So what are an employer’s main responsibilities:-
- To identify your staging date.
- To assess and understand your workforce. There are 3 categories of worker you have to identify, eligible job holders, non-eligible jobholders and entitled workers.
- Automatically enrol or enrol workers.
- Identify the level of contributions that need to be made.
- Implement pre-staging date communications for all workers (1st assessment).
- Record all workers who are auto enrolled, all opt in and opt outs and record all postponed workers.
- Provide written information to all workers with regard to their category.
- Submit details of contributions made to the qualifying pension scheme.
- Contact all employees after 3 years who opt out.
Even if you have an existing pension scheme for employees you will need to check that it meets the minimum requirements to qualify under the Auto Enrolment legislation.
Auto Enrolment Planning and Setup Service
To plan effectively for auto-enrolment you should allow at least 6 to 12 months before your staging date. We at Marsland Nash Associates, have put together a Planning and Setup Service that will help you meet your obligations under the legislation and make the process as painless as possible to allow you to plan your cash flow and concentrate on what you do best, running your business.
Auto Enrolment Administration Service
With the additional responsibility of ensuring all your workers are enrolled into a workplace pension through Automatic Enrolment, it is more important than ever to ensure that you have a fast, efficient and accurate payroll service that will not only calculate the correct level of contributions to be deducted from your workers but also communicate with them as required by the legislation.
Details of what is included in our all-inclusive Fixed Fee Auto Enrolment Administration Service are detailed in the above Fact Sheet, there are no other costs including no set up fees. Please refer to the detailed list on the Fact Sheet for everything that is included.
No Obligation Quotation?
Send us an email via our Contact page if you would like us to contact you to give you a no obligation estimate of our annual fees for adding our Auto Enrolment Administration Service to your existing payroll fees or if you would like us to quote to run both your payroll and our Auto Enrolment Administration Service.