Starting a new business can be daunting for most people.Our aim is to guide you through the initial stages of setting up the business by us dealing with some of the formal requirements that are required in law and assisting you in the early days.It is a known fact that many small businesses fail in the first year as a result of lack of suitable guidance and relevant business advice. We will support you through this period and offer assistance relevant to your needs.
For business starting out we can assist you with all of the following:
- Advising you on a suitable structure for trading – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Producing business plans and cash flow forecasts for yourself and other parties such as the bank and other lending institution.
- Completing all relevant forms to register you with HM Revenue and Customs
- Advise you on issues in connection with VAT and whether you need to registered
- Advise you on how to keep proper books and records
As your business progresses and starts to become successful we can discuss ways in which you can mitigate your tax and improve your profitability.We have a number of ways in which we can reduce the amount of tax you pay on any expansion profits you make once the business starts to grow.
Did you find what you were looking for ? No - then please email us and we will get straight back to you.
If you have any ideas or thoughts on how we can improve this website for your benefit then please contact us. All comments and criticisms welcome.