SAGE ONE TRAINING from MARSLAND NASH
At Marsland Nash Associates we are proud to say that we are a leading firm in the area of Sage Accounts Software Training, we are registered Accountant Resellers and we offer a fully comprehensive training package that we tailor to your specific requirements in advance of the training taking place.
At Marsland Nash Associates we are proud to say that we are a leading firm in the area of Sage Accounts Software Training. We are registered Accountant Resellers and we offer a fully comprehensive training package that we tailor to your specific requirements in advance of the training taking place.
Using Sage One software will ensure you are ‘Making Tax Digital’ compliant, save hours of writing up manual books, and it also provides access to quick management information. It also allows greater control over your business’s accounting function and often reduces your accountancy fees!
Stage One – Purchase of Sage One Subscription
There are 2 levels of Sage One software available. Due to our longstanding relationship with Sage, we have secured a special monthly subscription price as follows:-
- Accounting Start £6.50 per month (retail price £10.00)
- Accounting £18.50 per month (retail price £22.00)
Please see the attached product criteria, to see which product is right for you. We will of course advise you on the products, FREE OF CHARGE, if you are unsure of your requirements.
BRONZE – Basic Set Up Service Fee
For a one-off fee of £95 + VAT, we will:
- Set up the basic business information
- Set up the bank feed
- Link the software to your Government Gateway
- Advise you of your compulsory VAT MTD start date
SILVER - Set Up Services
For a fee of £195 + VAT we will give you the BRONZE service, plus:-
- Set up your Chart of Accounts for one business
- Report designing (including insertion of your company logo on to sales invoices, etc)
- Entry of opening balances
GOLD – Main Training
- Includes the SILVER package
- Normally one to one at your premises, but it can also be at our offices and if you require you can have additional delegates present.
- The various functionalities required are explained and walked through with examples.
- Practice is based on your specific business data wherever possible rather than fake ‘test’ data.
This service includes 3 months of free telephone support following the last main training day, for issues regarding the use of the Sage software you were trained on. You also get the Sage Support telephone number and free video training on the Sage website.
Full Day (9am to 4pm)
Half Day (3 ½ hours)
2 Hour initial session
- After the initial training the need for review visits is discussed and agreed with you.
- This is often necessary if you are new to something and need to try it for say a quarter and then have us review what you have done. E.g. your first VAT return, bank reconciliation or just a general review to see if what you have entered is correct and train further where necessary.
It is our credit control policy that we require all new MNA clients and also businesses that are not MNA clients, who have no payment history with MNA, to pay for training up front of it being completed.
If you would like to speak to us about Sage One, please contact us at the Newton Abbot office on 01626 334 989.
Sage One Video Guides
Sage offer some great FREE video tutorials. If you choose not to take any of our services, please visit Sage to help you get started.