Our office and service
Our Newton Abbot Office and Paignton Office are closed to the public until further notice in line with government restrictions which came into force 23/03/2020
- Our staff are working from home so will still be able to support you, our direct lines are still in use, these can be found here
- No client face to face meetings can take place, but we can still have meetings by phone or video conference
- If you need to drop records off without seeing anyone please phone us to pre arrange this, our Paignton office is available for records to be dropped into, however our Newton Abbot office is not. Records are to be dropped into the downstairs foyer without face to face contact, we will then collect them once you have left.
- We will continue to collate current guidance on our dedicated COVID-19 webpages and instigating regular email updates
- We will continue to provide phone and email support to our clients during this difficult time.
We hope everyone stays safe during these unprecedented times.