Our office and service
Our Newton Abbot office is now closed. Our Paignton Office is open for business, however please note the following:
We are not holding client face to face meetings during the November lockdown period, but we can still have meetings by phone or video conference. When the lockdown is lifted on 2nd December, if a meeting or a visit to our reception area is necessary, please note the following:
- only pre-arranged meetings are permitted so if you have arrived without an appointment you may be asked to come back another time. We permit a maximum of two people per visit
- do not proceed at all if you have a high temperature or dry cough or similar symptoms, or have been in contact with someone who has coronavirus
- please make sure you wash your hands thoroughly before and after visiting, and use the hand gel we have provided upon entry to our office. We may ask you to do this again in the reception area.
- a mask must be worn for the duration of your visit and must be put on upon entering our building
- please respect our social distancing rule and follow signs and floor markings as appropriate
- Please note that we are unable to offer the use of our toilet facilities at the time of your visit.
- If you need to drop records off without seeing anyone please phone us to pre arrange this, our Paignton office is available for records to be dropped into. Records are to be dropped into the downstairs foyer without face to face contact, we will then collect them once you have left.
- We will continue to collate current guidance on our dedicated COVID-19 webpages and instigating regular email updates
- We will continue to provide phone and email support to our clients during this difficult time.
We hope everyone stays safe during these unprecedented times.