MNA Autumn Newsletter
Take a look at our Autumn 2019 Newsletter from Marsland Nash, Accountants in Newton Abbot and Paignton, Devon - the latest Brexit update and Brexit checklist are available now....
Plus lots more interesting articles to read up on including....
- Becoming an environmentally friendly business
- Staff summer parties can be a tax free benefit
- Using a PAYE settlement agreement to pay some of your employee’s tax
- But not travel costs for non-executive directors in public sector
- When is a van not a van?
- Certain vans are exempt from income tax
- Income tax definition of a ‘goods vehicle’
- Capital allowances definition of a ‘motor car’
- VAT Definition of a ‘motor car’
- Capital Gains Tax spotlight
- Inheritance tax spotlight
- VAT spotlight
- Pension spotlight
- Off payroll working rules going ahead
- ‘Small’ employers excepted
- Making school holidays easier with tax free childcare
- MNA Website