Business Grants - Dec 2020 Onwards
Local Restrictions Grants
Businesses who were affected during/after the second lockdown in December 2020 may be eligible for Local Restrictions Open/Closed Grants – check local council website for details https://www.gov.uk/guidance/ch...
One off business rates based grant for hospitality, leisure retail sectors who must close.
In January 2021 a further one off grant was announced
- the one-off top-ups will be granted to closed businesses as follows:
- £4,000 for businesses with a rateable value of £15,000 or under
- £6,000 for businesses with a rateable value between £15,000 and £51,000
- £9,000 for businesses with a rateable value of over £51,000
- any business which is legally required to close, and which cannot operate effectively remotely, is eligible for a grant
Again, local councils should be contacting rates payers in January 2021.
One off wet-pubs grant
A one off grant for pubs which primarily serve drink was available at Christmas, contact your local council